GRAPHIC VIDEO!!! 2 PHCN Staff Electrocuted While On Duty In Lagos

2 PHCN Staff Electrocuted While On Duty In Lagos

A video that shows the tragic moment a PHCN staff was electrocuted along with his colleague while they were trying to fix the light at Kogberegbe Street, Isolo Lagos has just emerged online.

The incident happened back in February and the video is quite shocking.



18+ Graphic WARNING:- If you can’t withstand the Shock, Please do not watch this Video.

Watch Video below:




LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here